As of Saturday, I had 3 lead follies at 19.5, 16, and 15.5, and my lining was at 14.7. There were three other follies at 14.5,14.5, and 14. The big question was whether to give me the trigger shot Saturday morning to release the 3 and have the IUI today or to wait and trigger Saturday evening , give the other 3 a chance to grow a little more, and have the IUI on Monday. All agreed that since next stop on the IF train is IVF to go with Plan B. Pierce gave me the trigger shot last night around 9:15, and our appointment is tomorrow at 11:30. Last time our IUI took place about 10-12 hours prior to ovulation. This time it should be right around or slightly after. This is just the slight change I needed to give me renewed faith in the process. If something is just a little bit different, then I can rationalize in my mind that I can expect different results. Pray for them, as I have been for the past week.
I will update tomorrow when I get home, assuming I don't develop OHSS again. I feel less medicated this time, so hopefully no issues with hyperstimulation. Wish us luck. This is probably our last chance for a 2009 baby. I am trying not to think of it that way, but I am a sucker for looking at the due date calendar. Right now December 4 is Baby Sunshine's due date, and I like it. : )