Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And then there were two...

I thought I was going to have a reprieve from tonight's elimination.  I did think the pretty, young girl had gone on vacation or lost her phone in South Padre.  An hour ago I checked my email one last time, and there it was.  She is available.  All three available and waiting to be my donor.  This morning I told Pierce before I left for work that if we found ourselves in this situation, then I was less in love with the proven donor.  I must be insane.  Proven seems like a golden ticket.  Proven is like knowing which one of the kids in class is the smartest and copying their work instead of possibly picking the kid who studied less than you.  I just know in my heart that one of the others will rise to the challenge.  I am trusting my gut....and Miller.  In five rounds of "Pick a Girl" not once did my son point to the proven donor.  He is fearless, and his mommy is following his lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment