Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy One Week Birthday!

I hope to have a complete birth story in the next day or so. I am so crazy tired, and I want to make sure I do it right. It may not be possible to capture the sheer joy and exhilaration I have felt since I met this gentle, precious one in the outside world, but I must try because he deserves the very best. For now here are his stats: Miller Christian was born on January 11 at 12:09 pm...yes, that means no one guessed right, including me. He weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and is 18 1/2 inches long. We spent Monday through Thursday afternoon in the hospital and are now getting to know each other at home. He is so amazing!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a brand new baby boy! Miller is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to cry, he is so precious. a fellow capricorn, the day after my birthday!
    congrats darling. through reading your blog i know that you and your husband are going to be the most awesome parents. you are prepared and have already fully given him your heart!
    i can't wait for more pics. i know you'll be busy but please don't forget about us out here!!! :-)
    congrats again to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too precious for words....absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's beautiful!!! Congrats momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so beautiful! And I can feel the love just from reading your words about him.

    I can't wait to hear more about this beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is beautiful! Congratulations. I am so very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miller is beautiful! Congratulations!
    -Floridakat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new member of your family!


    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks
    Wellsphere.com

    ReplyDelete